1. Bone Broth - old fashioned chicken soup made with the bones. Add a splash of vinegar to the water so that the nutrients come out of the bones and into the broth.
2. Liver - especially from grass-fed animals. Eating liver once a month provides nearly the same nutrients as eating red meat every day of the month.
3. Lacto-fermented Vegetables - If you haven't tried these, read more about my favorite brand Fab Ferments
If you only take ONE supplement ever, it should be fermented cod liver oil in my opinion. It is an excellent source of Vitamin D among other things.
5. Wild-caught Salmon high in Omega 3's
6. Red Raspberry Leaf Tea Great uterine tonic. Good to drink throughout .
7. Greens - especially wild greens like dandelion.
8. Kefir both yogurt and kefir have beneficial bacteria. The difference is that the bacteria in yogurt is transient - it will do good things and then leave your system where as the bacteria in kefir colonizes and continues to fight off pathogens in the gut.
9. - look for this in health food stores. It supports the adrenals and helps your body build blood.
10. Grass-fed meat Animals need to be outside eating a natural diet to be healthy.